Welcome to Feli's Garden of Happiness :D
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Feli here :D I love Bunnies and plushies xD Love her evil twinny above her skies addicted to FFS =.=
Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
April 2009 | May 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | March 2010 | June 2010 |

My Zombie kun♥
My blog's cleaner
*BITES
♥。◕
Create A Music Playlist - MixPod
Yesterday go to GoodWood Park,The Thai Village eat...
Today School quitee boring!!!!Mrs J never come so ...
Haizzz....Today not my dayy but i will call it a l...
Today school's quite fun =]... a,yl,pwl and me wet...
Today quite boring except for the seaweed and choc...

Music
Music Here!

 
some inconsiderate people
Written at Saturday, November 21, 2009 | back to top

haiz,friday never come school...O.O
someone irritated me on friday
you all know who la
she damn inconnsiderate la
>.> sorry just angry because someone throw my comic without my permission which is not only one
hahas, still dare to shout at me somemore ~.~
*release zombie kun to eat her up♥
~.~ okay lazy post la today~
soo tired hahas
byes~ hoho~ got hitman reborn comic finallyyy~♥
soo huappii!♥
omg vongola primo giotto and tsuna *nosebleeds
they are soo kawaii desuuu~♥